Brandpie is an exciting and dynamic company with a diverse and highly experienced team located in both London and New York. We are leaders in purpose-led transformation. We work with some of the world's largest enterprises seeking growth at scale, with entrepreneurs and VC backed businesses seeking accelerated growth and with non-profits seeking growth with impact.
We are a company with little hierarchy. All leaders are hands-on with clients and everyone contributes to tasks. You'll find this ability to work in partnership with senior leaders fast-tracks your development and provides you with constant mentoring and learning experiences. We work smart and in a friendly, co-operative way that respects everyone's time and is understanding of that fact that work, however important, is just one part of your life.
Ours is a creative and nurturing culture with open, transparent communication.
We're looking for a talented Senior Consultant with a minimum of 7 years experience to join our consulting team.
As a Senior Consultant you will play a central role with some of our most important clients. You'll work alongside our senior leaders tackling strategic briefs. You will be a clear conceptual thinker and ideas generator who can translate and communicate complex ideas with ease and simplicity. You must be able to combine strong technical ability and understanding of the process of branding and brand strategy with creativity and aesthetic awareness.
This role offers a great opportunity to further develop your career in purpose-led transformation, strategic brand consulting, culture change and employee experience design, where you'll be challenged to wear multiple hats, work directly with our multi-disciplinary team, liaise with clients and represent us at Boardroom level. You'll also be trusted to take ownership of your work and will be given significant responsibilities from day one.
- You will have built your experience working on a wide range of strategic initiatives from market and competitive analysis, positioning and proposition development, creative communications planning, to digital strategy and planning.
- You will have gathered plenty of experience working with complex and/or partnership based organizations and liaising with the most senior client stakeholders.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of how to navigate and work in a management consultancy environment and an interest or background in the professional services sector.
- Team player: You love to generate fresh thinking and work with others, whether you are 1-1 or rolling your sleeves up with the broader team, you do your part to contribute to the creation of a brilliant ideas and solutions.
- Detail oriented: You are able to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail with each project.
- A self-starter: You are curious and excited to learn, with one finger on the pulse of the latest trends in business and branding.
- Clear communicator: You have strong communication skills and are comfortable working remotely and independently with the ability to collaborate successfully when working virtually.
Perks & Benefits
We hope that we got you excited about the prospect of working for us! Now let us tell you more about our fantastic perks and benefits:
- Generous reward package. We provide industry competitive salaries that reflect experience and ability. We anticipate the salary for this role will be up to £65,000 per annum. We offer additional benefits including medical and life insurance, gym membership contributions and a company pension scheme.
- Time off. You will start with 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day per year to a maximum of 28 days. Our business usually closes between Christmas and New Year, providing an additional 3 days leave.
- Flexi-time and place. Like many businesses we are now fully virtual and will remain so until at least 2021. We will not insist that our people are office-based and respect everyone's individual preference. We encourage flexible work patterns and want our people to find a decent work/life balance they are comfortable with.
- Top notch IT kit. We will provide new IT equipment including laptop and screen for your 合约交易平台排名_货币交易所中心home set-up and we provide a contribution towards your monthly utility bills while you are 合约交易平台排名_货币交易所中心home-based.
- Personal development. We want you to learn and grow with us. You will have immediate access to LinkedIn Learning, which offers over 9,000 courses across the platform. Additionally, to make sure our people are up to date with our latest work, we do regular Knowledge Share sessions and we will work with you to create a personal career development plan.
Our commitment to diversity
Brandpie is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, reward and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.