Brandpie is an exciting and dynamic workplace, with a diverse team located both in London and New York. We’re looking for a talented designer to join our creative team and collaborate alongside creative directors, strategists, account managers and the executive leadership team. A minimum of 2 years' experience is required.
The designer will work with the team to bring new brand identities and ad campaigns to life. Be it through art directing photography for ad campaigns, creating new and exciting logos and brand identities, concepting around animations or collaborating with our digital team to layout website designs for our clients, this designer must masterfully combine strong technical ability with creativity and aesthetic awareness.
This role offers a great opportunity to further develop a career in branding, advertising and digital, where you will be challenged to wear multiple hats, liaise with various departments across the organisation, and have the opportunity to design across multiple channels and mediums.
You’ll also be trusted to take ownership of your work and will be given significant responsibilities from day one.
Brandpie is an agency with little hierarchy. All leaders are hands-on with clients and everyone contributes to tasks. You’ll find this ability to work in partnership with senior leaders fast-tracks your development and provides you with constant mentoring and learning experiences. We work smart and in a friendly, co-operative way that respects everyone’s time and is understanding of that fact that work, however important, is just one part of your life.
Ours is a creative and nurturing culture with open, transparent communication.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Assist our team in the creation/ evolution of visual identities for clients spanning various sectors and disciplines (VI systems resulting in websites, logo designs, print and digital applications, etc.) and ad campaigns (be it for television, digital, social, print, OOH etc.)
- Both pick up and design brand guidelines and create other materials based on established visual identities (ads, social posts, video infographics, video titles, etc.)
- Serve as master of presentations – helping to build a growing business by designing pitch decks, findings decks, creds decks, and more with our strategic team.
- Have a multi-faceted design capacity to shift between various types of design work, including printed event collateral, presentation design, web design, video and more.
Qualifications and skills:
- A beginner: with minimum of 2 years of previous professional team experience under your belt, you’re ready and looking to take on a new and exciting potential-filled role.
- Design eyes: current in the latest trends and standards for all aspects of graphic design, as well as visual culture in 2020.
- Technical: You are a master of the Adobe Creative Suite as well as Sketch and PowerPoint. Additional technical skills and proficiency in animation and prototyping software a plus.
- Collaborative: You love to brainstorm and work with others, whether you are 1-1 with an art director or rolling your sleeves up with the broader team, you do your part to contribute to the creation of a stunning idea, identity, experience or ad execution.
- Detailed- oriented: You are able to manage multiple projects at once, while maintaining attention to detail with each project.
- A self-starter: always curious and excited to learn with one finger to the pulse of the latest trends in advertising and media.
- Clear communicator: Strong communication skills and an ability to work remotely and independently with the ability to collaborate successfully during this new normal.
Perks & benefits:
We hope that we got you excited about the prospect of working for us! Now let us tell you more about our fantastic perks & benefits:
- Generous reward package. We provide industry competitive salaries that reflect experience and ability. We anticipate the salary for this role will be between £25k-£30k per annum. We offer additional benefits including medical and life insurance, gym membership contributions and a company pension scheme.
- Time off. You will start with 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day per year to a maximum of 28 days. Our business usually closes between Christmas and New Year, providing an additional 3 days leave.
- Flexi-time and place. Like many businesses we are now fully virtual and will remain so until at least the end of 2021. We will not insist that our people are office based and respect everyone’s individual preference. We encourage flexible work patterns and want our people to find a decent work/life balance they are comfortable with.
- Top notch IT Kit. We will provide new IT equipment including laptop and screen for your 合约交易平台排名_货币交易所中心home set-up and we provide a contribution towards your monthly utility bills while you are 合约交易平台排名_货币交易所中心home based.
- Personal development. We want you to learn and grow with us. You will have an immediate access to LinkedIn Learning, which offers over 9,000 courses across the platform. Additionally, to make sure our people are up to date with our latest work, we do regular Knowledge Share sessions and we will work with you to create a personal career development plan.
Our commitment to diversity:
Brandpie is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, reward and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.